Location: Summit, New Jersey
Internal Number: 15545711
Atlantic Health System is Seeking a Master Clinician to join the Movement Disorders Division of the Department of Neuroscience at Overlook Medical Center!
Atlantic Health System, one of New Jersey's largest non-profit healthcare systems, is seeking an additional Movement Disorder Neurologist to join a busy practice at Overlook Medical Center in Summit, New Jersey. Join a growing, dynamic, and collegial young neurology faculty!
- The ideal candidate will have strong academic interests as the role includes an academic appointment at Jefferson Medical College. This is a great opportunity to collaborate with neurologists and assist with launching the Neuroscience Academy to train the next generation of clinicians. There is also an opportunity to engage in collaborative research through Atlantic Center for Research.
- The candidate will assume an already busy practice and participate in multidisciplinary care with movement disorders neurosurgeons, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, rehabilitation specialists, social workers, certified medical assistants, and medical office assistants.
- Strong work ethic and desire to participate in a team-oriented, performace-driven group
- Subspecialty training or clinical experience in Movement Disorders
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Board Eligible or Board Certified required
- Licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of New Jersey required
- 1 year of prior experience preferred
- Open to both new graduates and experienced neurologists
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Kayla Nunez, Physician Recruiter at Atlantic Health, via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined with the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 14th year in a row to Fortune's "Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For" list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families, and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.