The Department of Medicine and the Section of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation at Cheshire Medical Center in Keene are seeking a staff physician to join its pain and spine program. The Department of Medicine is committed to the appointment and support of a highly promising individual who will bring special interest and skill to the practice of inpatient and outpatient multidisciplinary spine care and physical medicine and rehabilitation.
Join a multidisciplinary team that includes:
- An established interventional pain medicine physician
- High functioning outpatient physical therapists
- Supportive nursing staff
- Dartmouth Hitchcock spine surgeons
- Generous base salary commensurate with experience
- Relocation assistance
- Fully benefited position through Cheshire Medical Center including malpractice insurance, life insurance as well as affordable family medical, dental, vision insurance plans, and HSA/HRA account.
- CME funds and allocated CME days in addition to vacation
- Affiliated with the Academic Medical Center, the Geisel School of Medicine, and Dartmouth College
- Quintessential New England living - Four beautiful seasons and an outdoor lifestyle
- Congestion-free commuting
- Wonderful setting for community and family life
- A vibrant collegiate environment with associated sporting events and cultural amenities
- Active arts, theater, and culinary scene
To learn more, please visit: www.dhproviders.org
CV and cover letter sent to: Katie Hatcher - Physician Recruiter / Kathrine.A.Hatcher@hitchcock.org
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Clinic Keene is a 150-physician and associate provider, multi-specialty community practice associated with the teaching hospital, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, and the Geisel School of Medicine. The Clinic is a nationally recognized leader in population health and is a diverse group of professionals committed to quality and patient safety, continuous process improvement, integrative medicine, and value-based care. Cheshire Medical Center is a 169-bed, Level III community hospital. It is only the 14th hospital ever to be named an American Hospital Association “Living the Vision” awardee (2013) and is the 2010 New Hampshire Healthcare Business of the Decade.
The community of Keene is a picturesque, college town in the Monadnock Region of Southwestern New Hampshire. NH boasts no income or sales tax. The cost of living, stable real estate market, and excellent schools and neighborhoods make Keene an ideal place to call home. Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH has been consistently ranked by the U.S. News and World Report as One of America’s Best Hospitals.