Location: Greenwood, Indiana
Internal Number: R-083434
Stones Crossing Medical Campus
1703 W. Stones Crossing Road Greenwood, Indiana 46143
WHAT WE NEED:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Family Medicine physician to join an established practice, Franciscan Physician Network Center Grove Family Medicine, located in Greenwood, Indiana. Provider will be joining an established, busy practice with experienced physicians and advanced practice providers who enjoy a supportive work environment with a great work-life balance.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and existing medical staff. Physician will need to work collaboratively with all physicians and staff members and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Clinic hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Flexible full-time schedule
- Shared weekday and weekend call
- Average patient volume: 15 - 20 patients per day
- Telehealth is offered
- EPIC electronic medical record
- Well-established practice with high patient satisfaction and quality scores
- Experienced clinical support staff
ENJOY PRACTICING IN A BEAUTIFUL HEALTHCARE FACILITY:
- Facility was designed to provide a great workflow
- Treatment areas were also designed to enhance patient flow and create greater efficiency
- Spacious exam rooms
- Medical spa facility located on third floor
- Bright vibrant rehab center with state-of-the-art equipment for comprehensive physical & occupational therapy
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Health is a non-profit health care ministry with primary and specialty care physician groups located throughout Indiana and Illinois. Franciscan is known for our mission of caring. Our values of Respect for Life; Fidelity to Our Mission; Compassionate Concern; Joyful Service; and Christian Stewardship extend to our employees and patients.
With 14 hospital ministries, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care organizations in the Midwest. Franciscan Health includes over 1,000 employed physicians and advanced practice providers. Franciscan providers enjoy a team approach to care. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Health, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at email@example.com or (844) 376-3627.
WHERE WE LIVE:
Greenwood is a suburb on the Southside of Indianapolis located in Johnson County. With a distinct family-friendly atmosphere, Greenwood offers lower home prices than some of Indianapolis's northern suburbs, along with a diverse business community, a historic downtown, and access to big-city amenities.
With 271 acres of recreational space spread across 14 public parks, Greenwood has an expansive system of playgrounds, basketball and tennis courts, open fields, picnic areas, and miles of city trails. Families can enjoy the Freedom Springs Aquatic Center, or the newly renovated Greenwood Community Center. The area is also a golfer's haven, with seven courses in the immediate vicinity.
- Doctorate Required
- Physician License (DR) - Upon Hire Required and
- Board Certification in Specialty Discipline (or eligibility if appropriate) - Upon Hire Required and
- Basic Life Support Program (BLS) - American Heart Association Upon Hire Required and
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) - American Heart Association Upon Hire Required
Never or Rarely
To further Franciscan Alliance's commitment to provide and maintain a safe and healthy workplace and prevent the spread of COVID-19 among our coworkers and their families; our patients, visitors, and vendors, and the community at large all Franciscan workforce members must be vaccinated, unless granted an exemption. We are committed to making the communities we serve healthier.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.