Explore the latest innovations in healthcare with North Shore Physicians Group—the largest multi-specialty physician group north of Boston. As a physician-led organization, we respect your insights, voice and vision. We’re always seeking new ways to improve the patient-provider relationship and to make the practice of medicine smarter and more efficient. Here ideas come from everyone—to the benefit of every patient.
While practicing as a Physiatrist at North Shore Physicians Group you will also enjoy:
joining a group of 4 physiatrists, 1 neurosurgeon, 1 orthopedic spine surgeon, 1 PA and 3 NPs
a collaborative team-based care environment
the benefits of NSPG’s membership in the Mass General Brigham healthcare system, founded by Massachusetts General Hospital and Brigham and Women’s Hospital
leadership that values your input and understands the importance of work/life balance
an excellent salary and a comprehensive fringe benefits program that includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage
excellent schools and higher education, cultural experiences and an overall outstanding quality of life
We’re a beacon of new thinking in integrated medicine.
About North Shore Physicians Group
North Shore Physicians Group (NSPG) is an affiliate of Salem Hospital, and a member of Mass General Brigham. We are the largest multi-specialty group north of Boston, with more than 400 board-certified physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and other health care professionals in 27 locations throughout the North Shore.
Patient-centered care for our patients means that patients are members of a team that includes the patient's primary care physician, caregivers and other staff who manage the patient's care. This team approach enables patients to have more time with their primary care physician and better coordination of care across several clinical specialties. Learn more about how the patient-centered medical home model works.
• Urgent care
• Same-day sick appointments
• Access to a network of exceptional specialty physicians affiliated with NSPG, Salem Hospital and Mass General Brigham
• A common electronic medical record system used by all Mass General Brigham physicians and hospitals
• Patient Gateway offers online access to your physician's office through a secure, electronic portal. View test results, request appointments and referrals, email physicia...ns, download forms, and more.
We have a wide range of board certified specialists on staff. In addition, patients may be referred to specialists at:
• Massachusetts General Hospital
• Brigham and Women's Hospital
• Mass General Brigham network