ChristianaCare is searching for a BC/BE Pain physician to work in its growing outpatient pain practice located on the Newark campus (45 min south of Philadelphia)! The campus includes a 906-bed acute care hospital, the Helen F. Graham Cancer Center, a new eight-story women's and children building, surgery center and two large office buildings with medical and administrative offices.
The pain practice is part of a large interdisciplinary team including clinicians/specialists from primary care, mental health, rehabilitative services and nutrition. The physicians develop treatment strategies that address high impact chronic pain pathologies. They're passionate about using non-opioid therapies to create personalized treatment plans for chronic pain patients.
The pain physicians work with a team that includes advanced practice providers, medical assistants and administrative staff. They have dedicated time at the outpatient surgery center to perform advanced pain procedures and perform minimally invasive procedures in the practice setting.
- Teaching opportunities with ChristianaCare residents, fellows and attendings.
- Minimal weekend or call (handled remotely).
- Make an impact in the pain med epidemic - we're the largest healthcare system in Delaware with the resources and physician network to significantly influence pain management models of care.
- BE/BC in Pain Management by the American Board of Anesthesiology or the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
- Highly skilled in performing injections and advanced pain procedures including neuromodulation and minimally invasive spine procedures.