Busy Orthopedic Practice in Denver is seeking a Physical Medicine and Rehab M.D. to join our team of 7 surgeons. The desired candidate will render full-time medical services in the Physical Medicine Specialty including spinal injections, opioid prescription management, and performance of electrodiagnostic testing.
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401K, CME stipend, option for ASC partnership, and strong established PM&R patient load to hit the ground running.
- Board Certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Fellowship trained in pain management
- DEA license/medical license with no restrictions/actions.
- Allopathic education from U.S. medical school
- Team player with high energy and a strong work ethic who is looking for a place to learn, grow and thrive
Additional Salary Information: Medical, Dental, Vision, CME, PTO, partnership track opportunity, potential for MRI, PT, and Surgery Center buy-in.
About Orthopedic Associates, a Division of OCC
Orthopedic Associates is a division of Orthopedic Centers of Colorado, and we are committed to providing excellent care to our patients with compassion, understanding and respect. Our doctors and staff have undergone extensive specialized training to ensure that our patients get the absolute best quality of care, and we take a multi-disciplinary approach to all diagnoses.
Join our well-established partnership of five Board Certified surgeons practicing at Rose Medical Center in Denver.