South Ga Spine, Joint and Rehab Center is an independent multi-discipline out-patient care center specializing in Interventional Spine Pain Management and Physical Rehabilitation. We are seeking immediate placement for a full or part time Interventional Physiatrist or Interventional Anesthesiologist. The opening came from a recent and sudden illness from one of our Pain Management Specialists.
We are flexible on the position taken as we have an immediate opening 2-3 days weekly in our Thomasville, GA office for a Locum Tenens or permanent placement. We can also provide a full time position between our offices in Thomasville and Bainbridge, GA.
* Daily rate of $1800 to $2000 or full time 4 days weekly at $375,000 to $416,000 Base Salary
* Productivity Bonus System
*401K with Employer Match
* No Call, No Rounds, No Weekends
* Built in Referral Sources (10 to 20 New Patients Weekly) as you are taking over an existing patient base
*Partnership Opportunity for the right candidate
1. Evaluation & Examination of musculoskeletal referrals
2. Order diagnostic testing and correlate clinically (MRI, NCV, EMG, CAT, etc.)
3. Oversee patient care as Medical Director and correlate clinically procedures at your discretion
4. Provide Interventional Pain Management procedures as needed with 2 Procedure Suites
5. Prescribe PT Rx and monitor Physical Therapy department