Colorado Health Providers is a multi-site, comprehensive pain management group situated in several locations along the desirable Front Range of Colorado. We are the largest pain management group in Colorado, with 7000+ patient visits per month, and excellent growth potential. We have the platform and tools in place for our physicians to be very successful.We are seeking a highly-motivated, board-certified/board-eligible, fellowship-trained pain physician to join our expanding practice in a partnership-track position.
We offer a full-range of pain managementservices to help patients get back into life, including medication management, interventional techniques, regenerative and sports medicine, as well as hormone replacement. From the office staff to the providers, patients are treated with respect, compassion and expertise. Our goal is to bring our patients pain relief with the highest level of care imaginable.
About Colorado Clinic
• Our clinics are located in Metro Denver and along the Front Range of Colorado
• The outdoor lifestyle at your fingertips with easy access to skiing, hiking, biking, golf and much more
• Colorado has been voted one of the best places to live year after year
• More than 300 plus days of sunshine a year?
• Full-time position, Monday – Friday, no nights and weekends, with call schedule shared among 20+ providers
• Competitive salary with partnership track
• Full benefits, including medical and dental, malpractice, and matching 401K
• Moving expenses negotiable
• Opportunities to participate in clinical research, if interested
• Fellowship training and board certification in Pain Medicine; certification in Electrodiagnostic Medicine a plus
• High ethical standards and someone who will put the needs of the patient first
• Experience with responsible opioid management, medication-assisted recovery (XDEA), and interventional techniques, including ultrasound-guidance, device implantation and management
• Actively engage in teaching, mentoring, and supervising mid-level practitioners
• Highly-motivated, team player that will ...work closely with our medical director, clinic manager, executive team and administrative team
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills