Stem Cell Miami is offering a Non ACGME approved 14 month Fellowship, starting August 1st, 2017 in our cutting- edge, private & prestigious institute in Miami.
The fellow will learn unique & innovative Cell Therapy techniques including: harvesting stem cells from bone marrow, adipose derived cells & plasma rich platelets. In addition, the candidate will get extensive learnings in diagnosis & interpretation (including MR, CT, and X- Rays) and proper selection process measures of patients mainly with joint, spine, musculoskeletal, peripheral nerve diseases and sports related diseases / injuries.
Our StemCell Miami institute operates Monday-Friday 8am-5pm and all the fellow work will be entirely conducted on premises (including the institute & OR suite). The fellow will be responsible for the evaluation of new patients and post procedure / follow up with the doctor and medical assistants. Interventional procedures will be performed on Mondays and Cell Therapy procedures will be conducted on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
The successful candidate is required to have a full unrestricted Florida medical license, DEA number and ideally be fluent in both English & Spanish (While this is not a requirement).
The application process will require: current CV, three letters of recommendations and a copy of their current medical license sent to: Fellowship@stemcellmia.com
Attractive terms are available for this fellowship.
PROCEDURES TAUGHT :
- Stem Cell Bone Marrow Collection and implant in multiple joints, spine and other ( fluoroscopic guided ).
- Stem Cell Adipose collection and implant in multiple joints, spine and other areas (fluoroscopic guided ).
- Harvest PRP and injection joints, tendons (US or Fluoro Guided Injection)
- Collection of Stem Cell and implant on peripheral nerve US guided.
- Variety of interventional techniques :
Cervical, Lumbar Transforminal epidurals
Cervical , Thoracic and Lumbar Facets blocks
Cervical and Lumbar RFA
Shoulder, knee , hip and ankle ultrasound guided injections.
Stellate and Lumbar sympathetic block
- Other advance interventional techniques ( Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous Discectomy, SCS trials and permanent implant , intrathecal pump implant )
We are one of the few institutions in the world that uses a combination of hematopoietic stem cells (HSC) that are found circulating in bone marrow with mesenchymal stem cells (MSC), most abundant in adipose tissue. MSC are also known as adipose-derived stem cells. We follow all FDA recommendations of -minimal manipulation- and do not use enzymatic digestion, SVF or culture expansion. Hematopoietic tissue contains cells with short-term and long-term regeneration capacity.