Join the US Physiatry Family!
U.S. Physiatry U.S. Physiatry is the largest and fastest growing group of PM&R physicians providing high quality rehab oversight at hospitals, LTACs and skilled nursing facilities across the country. Currently at 67 providers nationwide, we have found that individual has strength in our numbers. The physiatrist is integral to the rehabilitation process and we have built our company around you. Our goal is to provide the same quality of care and outcomes for rehab patients that have traditionally been achieved in higher-cost settings. U.S. Physiatry has practice opportunities nationwide for physiatrists to provide a full continuum of care in all rehab settings from inpatient to transitional care. Come join us, let us let you get back to being a doctor and we'll take care of the rest!
U.S. Physiatry has immediate needs for PM&R Physicians (Inpatient acute Medical Directorships):
- Houston, Texas (Med Directorship)
- Richmond, Virginia (Med Directorship)
- Austin, Texas (Med Directorship)
- Birmingham, Alabama (Med Directorship)
- Concord, New Hampshire (Med Directorship)
- St. Louis, Missouri (Med Directorship)
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Kansas City, Missouri
- Scottsdale, Arizona
- Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- Nashville, Tennesee
- Panama City, Florida
- Columbus, Ohio
- Port St. Lucie, Florida
There are many other openings to inquire about, feel free to reach out.
• Base salary + monthly productivity bonus (no income cap) • No practice overhead • Experienced executive management • Autonomy: Flexible hours and days • FULL benefits package (including 401k and life insurance) • Malpractice insurance coverage and CME reimbursement U.S. PHYSIATRY: Committed to Excellence in RehabilitationContact us to discuss your interests877-PHYSIAT(RY) ~ 877-749-7428www.usphysiatry.com