Sanford Clinic Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialists is adding a Board Eligible/Board Certified Fellowship Trained Interventional Physiatrist to its current practice of four physicians. PRACTICE DETAILS:
- This is an outpatient spine opportunity as part of the Sanford Spine Center. The Spine Center includes physiatrists, neurosurgeons, and an orthopedic spine surgeon.
- The ideal candidate would have experience with non-surgical management of neck and low back problems.
- Fellowship trained in xray guided spinal procedures, including epidural, facet, and sacroiliac joint injections.
- EMG/NCS experience is a plus.
- The PM&R Department is an integral specialty within our comprehensive Neuroscience Center, which includes the services of Neurology, Neurosurgery, Neuropsychology, Pain Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
SANFORD HEALTH: Sanford Health is the largest rural not-for-profit health care system in the nation and is dedicated to excellence in patient care, innovation and pioneering integrated care. Our model of integrated health provides care through physicians, hospitals, health plan, research and education. Our reputation of excellence is founded on our talented team of over 1,400 primary and specialty care physicians located in 140 locations throughout Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota and Montana. COMMUNITY: The City of Sioux Falls is one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest, currently totaling over 180,000 in the greater Sioux Falls area. Sioux Falls, the largest city in the state, balances an excellent quality of life, a strong economy, and a safe, clean living environment. The cost of living is competitive with other leading cities in the region and South Dakota has no state income tax. Sioux Falls offers all the amenities of a community twice its size such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports, and nightlife. South Dakota is known for its world class hunting and fishing along with national parks and a wide variety of landscapes to enjoy through its four seasons. WEBSITES: Sanford Health www.sanfordhealth.org Sioux Falls Newspaper www.argusleader.com Sioux Falls Chamber of Commerce www.siouxfalls.com Sioux Falls Public Schools www.sf.k12.sd.us For More Information Contact: Tracy Kearney, Sanford Health Physician Placement PH: (605) 328-6994 or (866) 312-3907 email@example.com