Description: Busy musculoskeletal outpatient facility dedicated to providing exceptional multifaceted musculoskeletal treatment for a wide range of patient conditions.
• Provide a full range of PM&R specific evaluations to diagnose and treat all general rehabilitation populations, including pain procedures.
• Provide consultation to our professional staff concerning clinical assessment findings and patient treatment plans.
• Develop, implement, and document PM&R treatment plans for an assigned caseload of patients, including prompt completion of clinical reminders.
• Functions independently as a member of Health East Medical Group, with full clinical privileges.
• Assumes complete professional responsibility for her/her clinical assessment findings, patient care decisions and documentation.
• Must comply with all CPRS documentation procedures, including timeliness of standards for documentation and proper patient check out procedures.
• Will serve as a clinical leader in emergencies
• Provide care that is compassionate, appropriate and effective for health problems and promotes good health.
• Manage overall patient care regarding lifestyle and development issues.
• Emphasize preventative care and disease management.
• Degree of doctor of medicine or osteopathic medicine
• Current and unrestricted license to practice medicine in the states of New York and New Jersey.
• Bilingual (Spanish) a plus.
Please attach all resumes. We look forward to meeting you.