U.S. Physiatry U.S. Physiatry is the largest and fastest growing group of PM&R physicians providing high quality rehab oversight at hospitals, LTACs and skilled nursing facilities across the country. Currently at 67 providers nationwide, we have found that individual has strength in our numbers. The physiatrist is integral to the rehabilitation process and we have built our company around you. Our goal is to provide the same quality of care and outcomes for rehab patients that have traditionally been achieved in higher-cost settings. U.S. Physiatry has practice opportunities nationwide for physiatrists to provide a full continuum of care in all rehab settings from inpatient to transitional care. Come join us, let us let you get back to being a doctor and we'll take care of the rest!
U.S. Physiatry has immediate needs for PM&R Physicians (Inpatient acute Medical Directorships/Staff Physiatrist):
- Nashville, Tennessee (Med Directorship)
- Tacoma, Washington (Med Directorship)
- Kansas City, Missouri (Med Directorship)
- El Paso, Texas (Med Directorship)
- Corpus Christi, Texas (Med Directorship)
- Arroyo Grande (Med Directorship)
- Birmingham, Alabama (Med Directorship)
- San Leandro, California (Med Directorship)
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Phoenix, Arizona
- Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- St. Louis, Missouri
There are many openings to inquire about, feel free to reach out.
• Base salary + monthly productivity bonus (no income cap) • No practice overhead • Experienced executive management • Autonomy: Flexible hours and days • FULL benefits package (including 401k and life insurance) • Malpractice insurance coverage and CME reimbursement
U.S. PHYSIATRY: Committed to Excellence in Rehabilitation
Contact us to discuss your interests
877-PHYSIAT(RY) ~ 877-749-7428
Additional Salary Information: Base Salary + monthly production bonus • No practice overhead & no ceiling on earning potential • Health benefits package • Malpractice insurance coverage and CME reimbursement
U.S. PHYSIATRY is national PM&R base group and advocate for private practice physiatrists who otherwise don't have a voice in this volatile heath care environment. Currently we have 58 providers strong across 13 states advancing the continuum of care in various roles spanning inpatient rehab and LTACH to sub-acute and skilled nursing facilities.