Gundersen Health System, based in La Crosse, Wisconsin, is seeking a Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation physician to join our group. This will be primarily outpatient PM&R with a strong focus on neuro rehab. We are the regions largest tertiary care center, including trauma and stroke care.
* You will join six Physiatrists, six Associate Staff, and three Chiropractors in the Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
* Inpatient Rehab Unit is currently being remodeled, and will include 20 beds.
* Opportunity for your outpatient practice to include ultrasound, botox, and EMG
* Highly collaborative staff including PT, OT, SLP, Neuropsychology, Social Workers, and RN case managers
* Competitive salary, loan forgiveness, relocation, and outstanding benefits!
* Through Gundersen Medical Foundation’s Global Partners Program, you have the opportunity to create sustained connections with the Oglala Sioux Tribe on the Pine Ridge Reservation, S.D, the Matagalpa district of Nicaragua, and Yetebon, Ethiopia.
* Teaching and research are possible within this employed practice.
The PM&R Department is an integral specialty within our comprehensive Neuroscience Center, which includes the services of Neurology, Neuropsychology, Neurosurgery, Pain Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Gundersen is an award winning, physician-led, integrated health system, employing over 650 medical staff. The communities we serve include over 600,000 lives in NE Iowa, SE Minnesota, and SW Wisconsin. A rewarding practice and an excellent quality of life awaits.
La Crosse is a historic, vibrant city nestled between bluffs and the legendary Mississippi River. La Crosse boasts some of the best outdoor recreation, excellent schools including three universities, affordable housing in safe neighborhoods, an endless variety of live entertainment and breathtaking beauty, making this a great place to call home.
Employer will assist with relocation costs.
Additional Salary Information: Market competitive salary, Loan Forgiveness, Relocation, CME and retirement plan
Gundersen Health System, based in La Crosse, Wisconsin, invites you to join us in our mission to deliver excellence in patient care, education, and research, and to improve health in the communities we serve. We are a physician-led , teaching organization, employing nearly 500 medical staff across all medical and surgical specialties. www.gundersenhealth.org/MedCareers